Monday, April 6, 2015

Cleaning Up My Blog & Saving Sunnyvale!

I went through all my old posts this past week and removed the ones with missing video content (due to YouTube removing so many videos each year). That means most of my top ten lists are gone. That is okay though because they were all outdated anyway. I won't be posting anymore entries based fully around video unless they are my own videos. You can still look for things like news, screen captures, photos and celebrity autographs and encounters. That is mainly what my blog will focus on from now on. If there is anything else you would like to see here let me know.

The Trailer Park Boys need your help! Please me sure to sign this petition on saving tax credits for filmmakers in Nova Scotia, Canada. Otherwise, there may be no season ten of Trailer Park Boys to look forward to.


No comments:

Post a Comment