Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Premieres and Finales for Spring 2015

Apart from the first two episodes, this has been a really good half-season of The Walking Dead. There are a lot of great Rick moments which are really all that I care about. My friend and I watched the scene of the most recent episode where Rick says "I don't... Care" about ten times. It is by far the best moment of the season. Rick is going crazy and I love it. The ninety-minute season finale airs next Sunday. Of course it won't really last ninety minutes when you calculate commercial time. As long as Rick doesn't die and Carl stays in the house I will be satisfied. Any of the other characters are welcome to be killed off. Just don't f--k with Rick Grimes. You hear me, Pete? You alcoholic bastard.

The ninth season of Trailer Park Boys will be released on Netflix this Friday. I am hoping it is as good as the last season. It looks like it is going to be pretty f--ked up. Maybe I will get trashed on dirty sassy swish when I watch it.

On a completely different note, has anyone else noticed how ridiculously airbrushed the promo ad looks? Julian looks like a cartoon character. A sexy dirty dancing cartoon character. Greasy, Netflix. Really greasy.


And that's all she wrote!...

No comments:

Post a Comment