Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Sebastian Bach Concert in St. Louis, Missouri

Sebastian Bach knows how to put on a show and is funny as hell. I have never been so wore out after a concert. There were two really great memorable moments for me.

I was standing in the front of the stage and Sebastian saw I was wearing a SWEARNET hoodie (he has a role in the movie and is friends with the Trailer Park Boys). He was pointing right at me and I didn't know why. Then I remembered I was wearing my SWEARNET hoodie and we gave each other a thumbs up.

Earlier there was a fight in the crowd and Sebastian stopped the music and yelled at them for fighting. He screamed, "We're here to have fun! Get the fuck out! Or I will come down there and be my own fucking body guard!" Then get got the whole crowd to cheer "GET THE FUCK OUT!!" It was awesome.






No comments:

Post a Comment