Sunday, April 27, 2014

Liverpool Legends in Godfrey, Illinois

I sat front row at the Liverpool Legends concert last night, a Beatles tribute band managed by George Harrison's sister Louise Harrison. I am certain they are the best Beatles cover band in the world and I would definitely go see them again. Not only do they perform Beatles songs, but they have got each members' personality down flat. If you are a Beatles fan you do not want to miss out on any opportunity to see them.

Highlights included meeting Louise Harrison, "A Day in the Life", "Hey Jude" with Louise Harrison on stage, Louise stating that the "Paul Is Really Dead" conspiracy is "complete nonsense", "John Lennon" posing for a picture on stage for me, "John" telling me I reminded him of his son Sean, and of course getting autographs.



















No comments:

Post a Comment