Monday, December 10, 2012

"If Mel Gibson was my Dad"

Not many people know this, but I am a huge Mel Gibson fan. I wrote a poem about him last year and decided to share it with all of you. I hope it is an enjoyable experience.


If Mel Gibson was my dad
We would live in a golden house.
I would not need a mother
He would not need a spouse.

If Mel Gibson was my dad
I would serve him breakfast in bed.
He would look me in the eye
And tell me he wished all the Jews were dead.

If Mel Gibson was my dad
I will tell you what he would do.
He would take me to the circus
He would take me to the zoo.

If Mel Gibson was my dad
We would put on silly hats.
We would go dancing in the rain
And shout swears at all the blacks.

If Mel Gibson was my dad
We would play catch in the park.
We would laugh and play
Until the light turned to dark.

If Mel Gibson was my dad
He would drive me home while drunk.
He would go on rants about Jesus
Until we reached my bunk.

If Mel Gibson was my dad
He would tuck me into bed.
He would sing me a lullabye
And he would pat me on the head.

If Mel Gibson was my dad
He'd start yelling at a tree.
He would tie a belt around his neck
And reenact scenes from "Lethal Weapon 3".

If Mel Gibson was my dad
He would come in late at night.
In one hand he would hold some liquor
And in the other hand a knife.

If Mel Gibson was my dad
He would drag my body in the yard
He would sacrafice me to Jesus
And bury me in the ground so hard.

Mel Gibson was my dad
And we had a lot of fun.
I bet you wish he was your dad
Now that my story is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment