Monday, November 12, 2012

Paul McCartney On The Run in St. Louis, Missouri

I just got back from the most amazing concert in the history of the universe, "Paul McCartney On The Run" live in St. Louis, Missouri. He played for three hours straight and I never wanted it to end. It was all pretty surreal. He is a living legend after all, if not God himself. I sat pretty far away but the seats were better than I expected. I was right against the railing on the third level near the stage. I took some pictures and video that I posted below. If you have any photos or videos please share them as well. Man, I wish that concert could have lasted forever. Now that it is over I don't know what to do with my life.

Paul McCartney Pictures










"Live and Let Die"

"Something" - George Harrison Tribute

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way- I never wanted it to end!! Coming back down to reality has kinda sucked!! Great weekend!! My friends thought I lost my mind paying top dollar for the tickets and having to drive 7 hours one way- but hell, I'd do again in a heartbeat!! Priceless memories!!

    ReplyDelete