Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Top 10 South Park Characters

Yeah, I know. This is probably my dumbest post yet. But I am bored and the new season of South Park begins tonight. So here are my Top Ten South Park Characters of all-time.

10.) Mr. Hankey

9.) Ike Broflovski

8.) Tweek Tweak

7.) Chef Jerome McElroy

6.) Butters Leopold Stotch

5.) Mr. Garrison

4.) Stan Marsh

3.) Eric Theodore Cartman

2.) Kenny McCormick

1.) Kyle Broflovski

Wasn't that glorious? You're welcome. You're all welcome. Now I go back to being bored at 4AM.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your article!! I have never seen this show but I have heard that the story revolves around four boys Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric cartman, and Kenny Mc Cormick and these four south park characters make the show so popular.

    ReplyDelete