Wednesday, August 17, 2011

South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

The critically-acclaimed animated musical "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" hit theaters on June 30, 1999. I was lucky enough to see it the day it premiered with my dad at age fifteen. It was too magical of a moment to put into words. Everything about the movie was brilliant (yes, even the animation). The songs were especially fun for me since I love animated musicals. My favorite part of the movie will always be when Ike starts playing the harmonica. I remember being the only one who laughed at it and people turned around and looked at me. Those were great times. I was so excited to see the movie that I was pissed off I had to get braces. I didn't want the pain of braces ruining the fun. They annoyed me plenty but not enough to destroy the movie. When it was released on video I watched it nearly every single day, sometimes more than once. I still watch it from time to time but nothing like I once did. Nonetheless, it is still my favorite movie of all-time. I posted some media I captured of the movie, including images and music videos. I have many more images than this but I don't have the space to upload them all. So you will have to live with the thirty-four of them that I posted.

















No comments:

Post a Comment