Saturday, July 16, 2011

Top 10 Saturday Night Live Characters

It is time to countdown the Top 10 Saturday Night Live Characters of All-Time. Will Ferrell dominates the list with four of his characters out of the total ten. I know it seems unfair, but that is life folks. Will Ferrell is unarguably the greatest SNL cast member ever. But Tracy Morgan, Norm MacDonald, Darrell Hammond and Chris Farley also make the cut.

#10. Sean Connery (Darrell Hammond)
"Surprise me, you filthy bastard!"

#9. Woodrow the Homeless Man (Tracy Morgan)
"Up and down the sidewalk, take a doo-doo pie."

#8. George W. Bush (Will Ferrell)
"It seems that liberals and godless tax raisers are trying to make me look bad, by using such things as facts... And scientific data."

#7. Robert Goulet (Will Ferrell)
"Quick! Staring contest! You and me! Now!..... You win! You always do!"

#6. Astronaut Jones (Tracy Morgan)
"Well, why don’t you drop out of that green jumpsuit and show me that phat ass!"

#5. Matt Foley (Chris Farley)
"Now from what I hear, you're usng your paper not for writing but for rollin' doobies! You're gonna be doing alot of doobie rolling when you're living in a van down by the river!"

#4. Brian Fellow (Tracy Morgan)
"Once I saw a video of a monkey washing a cat, THAT’S CRAZY!!"

#3. Burt Reynolds (Norm MacDonald)
"It's funny 'cause it's bigger than a normal hat."

#2. Harry Caray (Will Ferrell)
"We all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. But what if it were made of barbecue spare ribs? Would you eat it then? I know I would! Heck, I'd have seconds! Then polish it off with a tall, cool Budweiser!"

#1. Terrence Maddox (Will Ferrell)
"Hey, how's this for a short story. A guy can't sell blood because he's got Hepatitis, but he can't afford Hepatitis medicine unless he sells his blood. So he poses nude in art classes... Plus one time he did it with a dead guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment