Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Top 10 Funniest People

It is time to countdown the Top 10 Funniest People of All-Time. I know you're all excited but try to keep your clothes on. This is a fucking family blog for fucksakes...

#10. Sarah Silverman
I had to add at least one woman to my list. But seriously, Sarah Silverman is really funny. Especially for a woman. Probably because she has such a dirty mouth. Sarah Silverman makes the list because of her funny abortion and racist jokes. She is not afraid to take things too far, which is what I admire most about her. Plus she is a hot Jewish princess.

#9. Norm MacDonald
Norm MacDonald is one of three former Saturday Night Live stars on my list. He has an attitude like he just doesn't give a shit if people laugh at him or not and that is funny to me for some reason. His comic voice is superb and his Bert Reynolds impression is priceless. I really wish he'd get more movie roles. He deserves to be a bigger name than he is.

#8. Tom Green
In his day, Tom Green was hilarity at its best. He has obviously tamed down since his younger years and is no longer in the Hollywood game. Tom currently hosts an online talk show which I never really take the time to watch. But I'm sure the show has its moments. A funny personality is not something you just outgrow.

#7. Tracy Morgan
He may not be a great actor, but Tracy Morgan is a brilliant comedian. In fact, his acting is so poor it makes him ten times funnier. Some of my favorite Saturday Night Live skits star Tracy Morgan, including Brian Fellows and Astronaut Jones. I'm not a fan of 30 Rock but from what I have seen he is even funny in that train wreck. I hope to soon see him in a movie that is better than "Cop Out".

#6. Zach Galifianakis
Zach Galifianakis doesn't have a lot of range but he is just a naturally funny guy. I was first introduced to him in "The Hangover" and thought his role as Alan was hilarious. He has also done some pretty funny work for Tim and Eric and Funny or Die. I think if given the opportunity he could star in some great roles that aren't typecast.

#5. Steve Carell
I had to include the insanely talented star of The Office and "The 40-Year-Old Virgin", Steve Carell. I am sad to see him leave The Office but I understand his britches got too big for television. Let's just pray he gets some better movie roles than he has been lately. "Dinner for Schmucks"? Come on, Steve. We all know you are much better than that.

#4. Conan O'Brien
Conan O'Brien will always be the king of late night in my book. I was with Coco long before it was cool. He is the greatest TV personality on the air today and I'm sure he will be for a long time to come.

#3. Trey Parker and Matt Stone
If you are looking for a laugh look no further than the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone. I dare to say they are the greatest comedy duo of all-time, whether it be in their writing or just hanging out and being themselves. They really deserve to be at number one on my list since they've been the most inspirational comic figures in my life. Their golden rule of making fun of everything is the most important philosophy in the history of humor.

#2. John C. Reilly
John C. Reilly is just fucking funny and after years in the business he is finally starting to get the recognition he deserves. He is especially hilarious when teamed up with Will Ferrell. Go watch "Step Brothers" if you want to see one of the funniest movies to ever hit the screen. Then watch "Walk Hard" too see the range this guy really has. You will be flabbergasted.

#1. Will Ferrell
Will Ferrell is probably the biggest comedic actor on the planet right now and he is number one on my list. He has a unique brand of humor that leaves everyone wanting more. I never would have expected him to become such a huge star watching his early days on Saturday Night Live but somehow he did it. Unlike most celebrities he is actually talented and deserves to be in the spotlight. As long as he never turns into Adam Sandler, God forbid, he will remain the funniest person of all-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment