Thursday, July 7, 2011

Monty Python Moments

I was first introduced to Monty Python in junior high when I watched the movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail". From the very first scene, when they come over the hill clapping coconuts together, I was a huge fan. It was so unexpected that it may have been the hardest I've laughed in my entire laugh. I was seriously laughing for at least ten minutes and kept rewinding it over and over. I am a much bigger fan of the Monty Python movies than I am "Monty Python's Flying Circus", but the series has its moments as well. I decided to post some of my favorite Monty Python moments in all their glory.

"Tim the Enchanter"

"French Taunter"

"The Knights Who Say 'Ni!'"

"Biggus Dickus"

"Always Look on the Bright Side of Life"

"Find the Fish"

"The Autumn Years"

"The Galaxy Song"

No comments:

Post a Comment