Friday, July 15, 2011

Joe Alaskey's Autograph

I received Joe Alaskey's autograph in the mail today, which he sent due to my work on the Plucky Duck Facebook fan page. Joe Alaskey is currently the Emmy-winning voice behind some of the world's greatest cartoon characters, including, but not limited to, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester the Cat, Tweety, Marvin the Martian, and, of course, Plucky Duck. I believe he is probably the most talented voice actor alive today. I have wanted to be able to do Daffy and Plucky's voices for a long time, but alas, I suck at voices. Thanks to Joe Alaskey for his awesome autograph! And don't forget to join his Facebook fan page!

Tiny Toon Adventures



"Looney Tunes: Back in Action"

"The Yellow Mic: Meet Bugs Bunny"

- Ryan

1 comment:

  1. Joe Alaskey is great!! First 'saw' him on Casper :D

    ReplyDelete