Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello reader,

This is my brand-spanking new blog! I will post lots of bullshit here. Mostly crap that has to do with cartoons, animation, television shows, movies, and my web site FARToons.net. I will also post my drawings and sketches from time to time.

I'm going to start off by mentioning that tonight is the mid-season finale of South Park, my all-time favorite show ever. I have not been too impressed with this season so far but it has still been better than anything else on TV. Here is the press release on the upcoming episode from South Park Studios:
After Stan celebrates his 10th birthday, he begins to see everything differently. The other boys think he's become a major buzzkill and start to avoid hanging out with him. When Stan and Kyle have a major blow up, the very fabric of South Park begins to unravel.
Episode #1507: "You're Getting Old"
I like that Stan is finally shown having a birthday but it kinda bums me out that they are ten years old now. I miss the boys being eight years old, but alas, here we are. It looks as though Randy will have a major role in this episode as well. I love Randy but he is getting overused. I'd like to see more episodes that focus on the four main boys again like in the good ol' days. But overall, this episode sounds pretty good from the description. I mean I don't have a boner for it but those are becoming more scarce as I age. Because like Stan, I am getting old and have a birthday coming up. Lame and a half.


Last night the sixth episode of The Looney Tunes Show aired on Cartoon Network, entitled "Reunion". I have to say even though last week's episode pissed me off with the changing of Witch Hazel and Gossamer's voices and personalities, this week's episode was pretty decent. It is probably my favorite. I mean, all the episodes are pretty bad, don't get me wrong. But it is still one of the few watchable shows on television. I love Daffy enough to keep watching. Some people are mad because they made him too stupid in the show. But all the directors of the original shorts had different takes on Daffy as well. He is still the same character, unlike Witch Hazel and Gossamer. Way to fuck that one up, guys. Giving Gossamer a little kid's voice? Can you say fucking stupid? I can! STUPID! You're fucking stupid for giving Gossamer a kid's voice and Witch Hazel a black woman's voice!

That is all for now. I am going to see Trailer Park Boys: Drunk, High & Unemployed this weekend so hopefully I will have some pictures to post soon. I'd love to get a picture with Bubbles, but that is highly unlikely. Oh well. Seeing them on stage will still be like seeing God in person. I'm outtie five-thousand!

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment